Visit our online reservation system
|* Complimentary Van or Suburban return airport-to-villa transfer (up to 8 guests) is available for initial Los Cabos guest arrival only (first group to arrive). Applicable to rentals of 5 nights or more. Guests arriving at a later time must make alternate transportation arrangements.|
Dave from Portland, OR - 11/02/2013
A group of 8 of us recently stayed at Villa Stein for a 30th birthday party celebration. We basically wanted a place that we could use as a home base, and then go out and do activities as we pleased. The house itself is amazing! With all the rooms and beds, everyone had their own space and room to make themselves at home. The kitchen was well stocked with utensils so we could do a little cooking ourselves (take advantage of the pre-stocking option - it's totally worth the price to not have to deal with stopping for supplies). The pool was out of this world!! We, of course, spent much of our time hanging around the pool and taking in the amazing view. The pool kind of sticks out from the cliff a little bit so you get unobstructed panoramic views of Pedregal beach, the rock, and watching the fishing boats leave the marina. I highly suggest you get up early to catch a sunrise. Also, the swim up bar was definitely taken advantage of... As far as location, this would be a great place to stay if you have rented a car, since it is a ways up the hill, however, our group of 8 didn't have a rental car and just called taxis to get us to and from the house, which wasn't a problem at all. We actually preferred the taxi method so no one had to worry about driving around/parking/etc. The on-site staff was also great! I was a little nervous about having staff members around all the time (just because I've never had that before), but they were so accommodating and nice. If we neededanything at all, we could ask them. Ishamel makes a mean margarita when you arrive, which was such a great way to start a vacation. As for booking, we had no trouble at all and everyone was very helpful while we went through the process of booking the house. Very professional and very quick to respond to the many questions I had about the trip. Our group had a great time at Villa Stein and would definitely stay there again the next time we head to Cabo.
Scott S. - March 03, 2015
We did a ton of research to determine which house we wanted to rent in Cabo. As regular visitors to Cabo that normally stay at a resort, renting a house was new for us. There are a lot of options to consider when staying on Pedregal:
Villa Stein, in beautiful Cabo San Lucas, is nestled on a one of a kind piece of property where time seems to stand still, overlooking the Southern most tip of Baja California with a breathtaking, unparalleled view of the Sea of Cortez meeting the Pacific Ocean.
This Villa is located in one of the most prestigious residential sections of Cabo San Lucas, "El Pedregal."The open ocean offers a variety of entertainment ranging from watching the whales frolic in the surf to counting the boats as they return to harbor at the end of the day.Villa Stein has just been totally remodeled. Now it has Travertine Marble floors throughout, granite and marble counter-tops, brand new bathrooms and high quality bed-linens.
The spectacular location needs no up-dating!!
Our pool is cantilevered over the beach to take advantage of the location and a swim up bar makes it the perfect spot to spend the day. There is also a Jacuzzi and a private bath outside.
A French chef is available with prior notice, as well as a massage therapist.
Our non-smoking home is designed to easily accommodate groups ranging from two to eight, depending on your room selection. We only rent to one party at a time to insure privacy for our guests.
MAIN FLOOR GUEST HOUSE (sleeps 2)
ROCK ROOM (sleeps 2-4)
- This unique suite a living room plus dining area with a breakfast bar equipped with microwave oven, fridge and coffee maker, flat screen TV with integral DVD player, queen sofa bed, queen bed with the space for a twin bed if required. Ideal as an in-law suite or for those who wish extra privacy away from the main house with separate cooking facilities. No view.
GUEST ROOM #1 (sleeps 2)
GUEST ROOM #2 (sleeps 2)
Click for larger image
- This guest room has a gorgeous ocean view from the patio and comes equipped with:
- Private bath (shower)
- Queen size bed
- Flat screen TV
Click for larger image
Features & Amenities
- Pool Deck has sunken hot tub with romantic ocean and starry sky views;
- Satellite TV - Main living area and all upper bedroom suites have flat screen TV’s;
- Upper ‘Jacuzzi Suite’ has private indoor hot tub;
- DVD/CD player plus DVD film library
- Large circular pool overlooks Lands End and sandy beach;
- Gas BBQ Grill for cooking big steaks, fresh fish and seafood;
- Deck/Patio - Pool-level deck and surrounding area is large, with 8 chaises and 4 chairs plus sun umbrella;
- Balconies - The Master suite, living room, and two of the upper floor bedrooms have balconies or decks with outdoor seating or lounge chairs
The kitchen features everything you could need to prepare delicious meals. Or if you prefer, we can arrange for a caterer to prepare that special celebration dinner.
- Granite counter tops;
- Coffee Maker;
- All cooking utensils provided
- Bedroom suite #1 (Master Suite): Extra large room with king-size bed, bathroom. Room for an additional twin bed. Ocean and Beach views;
- Bedroom suite #2 (Jacuzzi): Large room with Queen-size bed, large full bath with large jacuzzi tub. Ocean views;
- Bedroom suite #3 l Suite): Large room with Queen-size bed, large full bath. Ocean views;
- Bedroom suite #4 (The Rock Suite) Queen-size bed, bathroom ,separate seating are with sofa bed.and dining area with small kitchen area, coffee maker and fridge. No view
All bedrooms include:
- Air conditioning
- Linens - Suites refreshed daily and bed linen changed after every third night of your stay;
- iPod docking station/alarm clock;
- High- speed wireless Internet connection;
- Phone (free international Vonage, local dialing, and room-to-room);
- Flat screen television;
- Wet bar with hotel style mini fridge
Every bedroom also has its own private full bathroom with all the luxuries:
- Marble shower;
- Granite vanity;
- Large closet;
- Blow dryer;
- Hotel-style safe for your valuables
- Daily housecleaning and maid service. House Manager on site;
- Laundry room with washer and dryer;
- Telephones – Panasonic phone system allows you to make room to room and outside calls from every room. Free long distance Vonage phone service to the United States and Canada | Room-to-room calling;
- Internet - High-speed wireless and broadband Internet through the villa, including in all bedroom suites;
- Water purification system. De-Sal water and an extra 10,000 water gallon storage tank;
- 5 gallon water bottles in bedrooms and kitchen
Click to view larger image
View of Lands End, Pacific Ocean and the Sea of Cortez from the Villa Stein Patio
Activities (on site or nearby):Golf, Tennis, Fishing, Shopping, Restaurants, Swimming, Snorkeling & Diving, Boating, Sailing, Water-skiing, Surfing, Windsurfing, Parasailing, Jet-skiing.
Villa Stein Rates
Summer Special Rate $900 per night Regular Rate $1200 per night Holidays $1500 per night
- Staff gratuities not included.
- Rates in US Dollars - Subject to change without notice.
- Complimentary Van or Suburban return airport-to-villa transfer (up to 8 guests) is available for initial Los Cabos guest arrival only (first group to arrive). Applicable to rentals of 5 nights or more. Guests arriving at a later time must make alternate transportation arrangements.
- Complimentary Welcome Margaritas and appetizers
Three night minimum
- Complimentary 10 minute relaxing neck massage for all guests
Seven night minimum + 25% increase for holiday periods
NOTE: Please note that, while the Villa is only rented to one party at a time, the upper level of the Main House is reserved for owner use. The owners do not use this section when the villa is rented.
** IMPORTANT **
Effective December 31, 2006, the U.S. Government's Intelligence Reform Bill requires passports for all air and sea travel to or from Canada, Mexico, Central and South America, the Caribbean and Bermuda.
© 2014 Mexico Villa Rentals, Inc. Cabo Villa Rentals D.B.A..
Last updated 11/04/13 DC